Custom Sunbrella Fabric Panel with Grommets
Made with Sunbrella Awning/Marine/Shade fabrics
- Sunbrella fabrics require 2 - 3 inches per foot of slope
- Reinforced 1 in. hem on the perimeter
- Welded fabric seams where applicable
- LIFETIME GORE® TENARA® thread UV, weather and chemical resistant ePTFE thread
- FREE shipping in the contiguous USA
- Warranty: manufacturer's fabric - 1 yr workmanship
Sunbrella fabrics require 2 - 3 inches per foot of slope.
Example: If you are spanning 10 feet, you will need 20 - 30 inch difference for proper water runoff.
Sunbrella needs to be supported. The framing required is dependent on many factors: such as slope, overall size and location.
We offer many different options of fabrics, fasteners, and grommets. Contact us for a customization quote with pictures, drawings and all specific information for a custom quote.
PatioLane.com warrants their custom sewn fabricated fabric products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, for one (1) year after shipped date. Our liability shall be limited to replacement or repair, at our determination, of the defective or nonconforming product(s) and/or materials.
|Unit of Measure||as configured|