Sunbrella Fabrics, Aesthetically Pleasing and High Quality
Consumers enjoy aesthetically pleasing outdoor living spaces and Sunbrella fabrics meet the demand.
Why Purchase Indoor/Outdoor Sunbrella Fabrics from Us?
Sunbrella Fabrics, the manufacturers of beautiful high quality outdoor fabrics has teamed up with OutdoorFabricCentral.com to supply Sunbrella outdoor fabrics to the general public at incredible prices.
- Convenience - The full line of Sunbrella outdoor fabric may be purchased on the Internet.
- Quality and Quantity - The quality conscious consumer will find a large selection of sunbrella fabric designs with the quality and performance that customers have come to expect.
- Availability - Our outdoor fabrics are available by the yard or full roll.
- Beauty and Comfort - Our outdoor fabrics add beauty and comfort to your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Low Prices - Competitively low prices with shipping discounts, loyalty points and quantity discounts
- Security - Secure shopping with the latest in encryption technology
Is Sunbrella Fabric Durable?
Indoor/outdoor Sunbrella fabrics are durable enough to withstand harsh climates, children and pets. The extremes of nature and all life's little accidents are no match. These outdoor fabrics retain the initial beauty and integrity year after year. When additional water repellency and durability is required, our canvas fabrics are recommended.
What are the Benefits of Sunbrella Fabrics?
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic locks in color
- Sun, wind and rain resistant
- Color will not wash out or fade
- Incredible five year limited warranty for furniture grade fabrics
- Unbelievable 10 year limited warranty for awning and marine grade fabrics
Custom Fabrication is Available for:
- Boat Bimini Tops
- Casual Indoor Furniture
- Florida Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Patio Umbrellas
- Pool Areas
- Contact us to get a quote.
Cleaning and Care of Sunbrella Fabrics
- Sunbrella fabric should be hosed off once a month like most outdoor canvas.
- A thorough cleaning is needed every two to three years.
- If size permits, fabrics may be removed for thorough cleanings and laundered in a washing machine using cold water on gentle.
- Use natural soaps, never detergent, in lukewarm water, never more than 100 degrees (Dawn is recommended)
- Fabrics should be air dried only and never apply heat.
- Apply 303 High Tech Fabric Guard after each washing.