Details46368 Speckle in Navy is part of a collaboration between Silver State and Sunbrella. Sunbrella is well-known in the fabric community for its durable, breathable, water-repellant, and mold- and mildew-resistant construction. Silver State creates fabrics for elegant and luxurious living, inside or out. The outcome of their collaboration is immense.
- Fabric Width: 54 inches ( 137.16 cm)
- Collection Name: New Traditions
- Pattern Name: Speckle
- Color Name: Navy
- Horizontal Repeat: 3.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 3.5"
- Contents: 100% Sunbrella Acrylic
- Rubs: 15,000 Double Rubs
- Cleaning Code: Mild Soap and Water
- Flame Resistant Codes : Cal 117 Section E UFAC Class 1 NFPA 260
- Finish Treatment: U.V. Resistant, Mildew Resistant, Water Repellent, Soil / Stain Resistant
Product Width 54 inches (137.16 cm) Application Contract - Hospitality - Healthcare, Drapery, Indoor - Outdoor Upholstery, Multipurpose Brand Silver State Sunbrella Fabric Collection New Traditions Collection Pattern Name Speckle Pattern Number 46368 Color Name Navy Fabric Design Dots - Circles, Geometric Fabric Type Acrylic Contents 100% Sunbrella Acrylic Horizontal Repeat 3.50 inches Vertical Repeat 3.50 inches Performance Reversible Unit by the Yard Flame Resistant Codes Cal. TB 117-2013, NFPA 260 Rubs(Double) 15000 Warranty PDF PDF Download Cleaning PDF PDF Download