45292 Monaco in Flame is part of a collaboration between Silver State and Sunbrella. Sunbrella is well-known in the fabric community for its durable, breathable, water-repellant, and mold- and mildew-resistant construction. Silver State creates fabrics for elegant and luxurious living, inside or out. The outcome of their collaboration is immense.
- Fabric Width: 54 inches ( 137.16 cm)
- Collection Name: Riviera by Kate Korten
- Pattern Name: Monaco
- Color Name: Flame
- Horizontal Repeat: 13.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 14.0625"
- Contents: 100% Sunbrella Acrylic
- Rubs: 12,000 Double Rubs
- Cleaning Code: Mild Soap and Water
- Flame Resistant Codes : Cal 117 Section E UFAC Class 1 NFPA 260
- Finish Treatment: U.V. Resistant, Mildew Resistant, Water Repellent, Soil / Stain Resistant