Details41377 Espadrille in Deep Sea is part of a collaboration between Silver State and Sunbrella. Sunbrella is well-known in the fabric community for its durable, breathable, water-repellant, and mold- and mildew-resistant construction. Silver State creates fabrics for elegant and luxurious living, inside or out. The outcome of their collaboration is immense.
- Fabric Width: 54 inches ( 137.16 cm)
- Collection Name: New Traditions
- Pattern Name: Espadrille
- Color Name: Deep Sea
- Horizontal Repeat: 10.9375"
- Vertical Repeat: 10.9375"
- Contents: 100% Sunbrella Acrylic
- Rubs: 12,000 Double Rubs
- Cleaning Code: Mild Soap and Water
- Flame Resistant Codes : Cal 117 Section E UFAC Class 1 NFPA 260
- Finish Treatment: U.V. Resistant, Mildew Resistant, Water Repellent, Soil / Stain Resistant
Application Contract - Hospitality - Healthcare, Drapery, Indoor - Outdoor Upholstery, Multipurpose Brand Silver State Sunbrella Fabric Collection New Traditions Collection Pattern Name Espadrille Pattern Number 41377 Color Name Deep Sea Fabric Design Stripes Fabric Type acrylic Contents 100% Sunbrella Acrylic Horizontal Repeat 10.94 inches Vertical Repeat 10.94 inches Product Width 54 inches (137.16 cm) Unit Yard(s) Flame Resistant Codes Cal. TB 117-2013, NFPA 260 Rubs(Double) 12000 Warranty PDF PDF Download Cleaning PDF PDF Download