We have done our best to make ordering as simple and quick as possible. Our flexible and inexpensive shipping policies have continually gained rave reviews from the online community.
- Shipping / International
Shipping / International
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or military APO or FPO addresses, so if you require shipment to a PO Box or military APO or FPO address, please contact us so that we can assist with an alternative shipping method. Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends unless special arrangements are made and additional charges are applied. Every possible effort is made to ship orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Re-routing or change of address requests that occur once an item has shipped will incur a $15.00 fee.
- Shipments that are undeliverable will be charged the actual shipping rate upon reshipment.
- For overnight, 2-day, or other shipping methods, please call or e-mail us for exact shipping rates.
- For destinations in Alaska and Hawaii, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package.
International Shipping Restrictions:
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund.
- You pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package plus a $25.00 international processing fee. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, or personal check drawn on US bank.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
For more shipping information, please see our Shipping Rates / Times page.
- Ordering / Returns / Refunds
Returns / Refunds
- All prices and transactions are in US Dollars, USD.
- All credit card charges are governed by US Dollars
- Any refunds or exchanges will also be governed by US Dollars
To change or cancel your order: Call us right away at 1.866.712.5684 during normal business hours Monday - Friday 9:00am-4:00pm EST. The time window before your order ships is very small, but we’ll do our best to make any adjustment.
- Cancellation of shipped orders will incur a 25% restocking charge for uncut, unopened merchandise.
- Freight charges paid or accumulated by Outdoor Fabric Central are nonrefundable, (if an order received free shipping and the order is returned, shipping will be deducted from the amount refunded).
Returns(Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for defects.)
Please, call us during our normal business hours for return authorization prior to returning any merchandise. Only unused fabric and or merchandise will qualify for credit; cut yardage or open merchandise will not be accepted.
- No returns accepted without a prior return authorization. All authorized returns without fault of Outdoor Fabric Central will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus freight both ways.
- Product returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- Fabric returns will not be accepted on anything less than 10 yards.
- Refunds will be completed, in 10–15 Business days.
- Merchandise must be returned in "sellable" condition in order to receive credit, which means unopened and undamaged.
- All fabric must be returned rolled, not folded.
- A credit minus a 25% restocking charge will be issued for unopened, uncut merchandise authorized for return within 10 days of your receipt of shipment.
- You as the customer are responsible for all shipping fees on returned shipments because of incorrect or incomplete ship to address.
- Our free-shipping policy is only valid on orders that provide the correct and complete shipping address.
- Refunds for dollar amounts over $10.00 will be issued, but for orders totaling under $10.00, a store coupon will be issued.
Damaged Packaging (Do not open or remove the packaging.)
- All claims for damaged, defective or inaccurate orders must be presented to Outdoor Fabric Central within 10 days.
- To process your claim, please send an email to orders at outdoorfabriccentral dot com or call toll free 1.866.712.5684
- We make every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping must be returned to us within 10 days of receipt. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box as received. We will replace any confirmed damaged merchandise.
Defective Merchandise (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for defects.)
The defective merchandise must be reported within 10 days to Outdoor Fabric Central. Upon notification, we will issue a UPS call tag for the defective merchandise. Upon receipt of the defective merchandise, we will issue a replacement.
Inaccurate Orders (Do not cut your fabric order or use your merchandise for fabrication prior to measuring or checking for accuracy.)
We make every effort to check all orders for accuracy and proper quantities, but we understand that sometimes mistakes are made. Inaccurate orders must be reported to Outdoor Fabric Central within 10 days of receipt. Only uncut fabric and unopened merchandise will qualify for an exchange or replacement.
Backorders and Discontinued Products
Typically every item we sell is stocked.
- Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory levels internally and from all of our supply partners, occasionally we may run out of certain products, or not be notified in a timely manner from our supply partners.
- In this event, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of:
- canceling the out-of-stock items
- holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available
- receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available
- We will offer assistance in finding substitutes for discontinued products, as well as offer the ability to cancel with a refund or obtain Loyalty Reward Points
The privacy of our visitors and clients is very important to us. We do not publicize our client portfolio or create websites that allow for web based searches of our clients. Our concern for your privacy continues as technology expands and that view underlies our policy, stated below:
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We only collect detailed information about you (i.e. more than your internet address) like your name, email address, political affiliation, etc. when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- Passwords are not stored and other detail information is stored in multilayer protected files.
- We employ SSL certificates that provide a secure https: page to encrypt any data that is a financial transaction or personal information
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and we sometimes perform analyses of behavior in order to measure user or client interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law.
- We continually monitor and update our servers with security upgrades
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not necessarily identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (such as "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you gained access to our website;
- The date and time you gained access to our site;
- The pages you visit;
- Whether you successfully received the document or image file you requested;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The type of Operating System you use;
- The site from which you linked to our site;
We use this information to help us make our site more useful—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you contact us by email, we may forward the message to appropriate staff in order to review it and respond if necessary. We may retain messages for a period of time to ensure responses, and we may delete them when action has been completed.
If you use an online form, information you provide may be retained so that information about changes, upgrades, etc. may be provided where appropriate.
We work very hard to offer our customers everyday low pricing on our high-quality Sunbrella products, and you can usually save more when buying more on most all our fabrics and supplies. From time to time, we will offer special coupon discounts on selected products for limited times, and our coupon policy below defines the terms of our coupon use.
- Coupons can be combined with Loyalty Rewards Points and our free shipping offer.
- Coupons are valid on orders placed up till midnight eastern standard time on their expiration date.
- Coupons are based on total product value or product quantity, and the coupon discount is shown in the cart.
- Coupons apply to normal retail pricing only, unless indicated otherwise.
- Coupons exclude custom fabrications.
- Coupons exclude special pricing, other promotional offers, gift certificates, taxes, and postage and handling charges.
- Coupons cannot not be combined with wholesale/trade pricing.
- Coupon are not valid on previous purchases or replacement orders.
- Some coupons might not be applied to higher quantity purchases as we greatly discount our prices on volume purchases.
- Custom Fabrication
OutdoorFabricCentral (OFC) is owner operated; we go out of our way to provide superior customer service, use only the industry's highest standards of materials and it's for this reason that we have been serving customers all over the world since 2003.
By purchasing products and/or services from eCentral Stores Incorporated online stores, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Custom Fabrication, Sewing, Embroidery and Repair Policies:
- Lead time is approximate based upon dimensions less than 80 inches and orders of up to 6 cushions.
The longer cushions will take an additional week and the larger volume orders will be addressed individually based on the volume.
- Sunbrella Rain cushion lead time will take a week longer than standard cushions.
- Custom Cushion orders ship for FREE within the contiguous United States.
- All custom fabrication, sewing or repair service ordering is made via our custom outdoor cushion builder, online quote form or email communications.
- Any irregular shaped products/projects will require one or more of the following pictures, template, an existing product to be used as a pattern, drawings or sketch depending on the complexity of the project.
Templates and Patterns:
- Templates and patterns must be clean of all debris, dirt, mold, and mildew. If patterns are received dirty there will be a $25.00 fee per pattern/template for us to clean.
- A template is made by the customer; where as a pattern is an existing product/project piece that can be used in the making of your new products/projects.
- All templates or patterns will become the property of OFC and will not be returned.
- There will be a minimum charge of $25 for the additional labor needed to use a template or pattern to produce your product/project.
Since we do not stock custom fabricated goods, we are unable accept returns of custom fabricated products, sewing services or repairs. We will always work with you on any concerns you may have with the custom products or services ordered to achieve a satisfactory outcome. The only returns deemed acceptable would be for material defects or if a product was not made to the specifications that you the customer provided.
OFC will take full responsibility for the costs of modifying and/or correcting any mistakes that we may have made, If we are unsuccessful in fabricating or sewing a finished product or repair using the specifications provided by the customer, as long as:
- The customer contacts OFC within ten (10) business days after receipt of the finish product.
- The customer agrees to allow OFC the appropriate amount of time to modify and/or correct our mistake.
- The customer cooperates with the return of the product, by allowing OFC to schedule the pickup by our ground carrier and making the product available for the pickup return.
- All authorized returns for modifications, corrections or repairs must arrive back in new condition. They must not have been used in any way, and arrive back in the same packaging as when they were shipped.
- All returns will be inspected in accordance with the original order and to the customer specification(s). If OFC deems the fabrication, sewing or repair was completed to the customer's original order and speculations and also within our tolerances, then the customer will be responsible for all cost incurred with the return process and the return of the product(s).
- To fabricate or sew a finished product or repair to the specifications set forth by the customer in accordance with the information provided in OFC's quote form and/or via communications with the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair a product which uses the fabric(s) specified by the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair the product in the style and/or manner specified by the customer.
- To fabricate, sew or repair the product in accordance to these terms and conditions.
Tolerances: (We always measure twice and cut once.)
OFC makes all efforts to complete your projects to your specifications. There are some instances with material shrinkage and/or stretch during the fabricating, sewing and/or repair process that are out of our control.
Therefore we will fabricate, sew or repair your product within the following tolerances:
- Cushions and Pillows dimensions will be within 1/4 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
- Panels, Tarps and Awnings will be within 1/4 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
- Drapes and Curtains will be within 1/2 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer
- All other product types will be within 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of the dimensions specified by the customer.
Order Changes or Cancellations:
Changes or cancellations can only be made via telephone during normal business hours. There may be fees associated with changes or cancellations.
Once the order changes are made and any fees associated with the changes are made OFC will send the customer a Change Authorization email to confirm, prior to the commencement of your order.
OFC warrants their custom sewn fabricated fabric products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, for one (1) year after shipped date. Our liability shall be limited to replacement or repair, at our determination, of the defective or nonconforming product(s) and/or materials.
Fabric & Material Warranties
All fabric and material warranties are provided by the manufactures. OFC will facilitate on your behalf all claims due to fabric or material defects. For specific fabric and material warranties please visit the respective product pages on our website(s).
Warranty Claim Service
Please contact us prior to sending your fabricated fabric product in for repair, all claims must be accompanied by the proper documentation requested by an OFC representative.
Please call 1.866.712.5684 or 727-524-1120 ~ Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST or via email at support at outdoorfabriccentral dot com
DisclaimerThe above warranties specifically do not cover the normal wear and tear of materials that can be expected over time, the misuse of the product(s), or by acts of God. Fabric and Material warranties do not cover labor or installation unless specifically stated by the manufacturer.
- Lead time is approximate based upon dimensions less than 80 inches and orders of up to 6 cushions.